We are pleased to invite you to visit University of Toronto for ProComm 2018.
Known for its diversity and inclusivity, Toronto is the perfect place to expand our community of practice by building understanding within our IEEE PCS membership. This conference invites engineers, educators and technical communicators to learn from one another, by focusing on the ways that our disciplines meet and diverge, and understanding how these points of intersection work to build better technical and engineering communication.
We welcome submissions in all areas of professional communication, including:
- The Communication of Project Management
- Intersections between technical communication, engineering, and management in planning and monitoring
- Communication in the Workplace
- Ways in which multidisciplinary workplaces navigate different modes of communication while serving multiple interests
- Research Enriches Practice
- New perspectives in research provide insight into how to work together even more effectively in the future
- The World after Writing-Across-the-Curriculum
- Teachers and professionals come together to explore more effective and efﬁcient teaching techniques.
For more information, see our full Call for Participation!